Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Can't stop stressing

Can't stop stressing Rss

Hi so I'm 17 and I've only recently found out I'm expecting. I'm still waiting on finding out the exact amount of weeks but it's roughly 6-7. Ever since I found out about a week ago, every single day I have been having intense arguments with my partner and from yesterday, my mother as well. I don't really have any support except for my partner, and he is young too, (18). I try to stay as calm as possible as I don't want anything to go wrong but my emotions have skyrocketed lately and all I do is sob and scream. They're not normal, petty arguments. These are full on screaming matches where I start overheating and feel like I can barely breathe. I just get to the point where I feel there is no way I can stop myself from feeling this way and when I finally calm down I can't stop worrying and feeling guilty about it. All I want is the best, and I know they won't remember these things really while they are in my belly but I still don't want all the stress and trauma affecting it without it even knowing. I'm young so I don't really know what I'm doing but I want my baby to be happy and I just can't stop thinking that this constant stress every single day will really affect my bub. If I try to go and get help now, do I still have as good of chances of having a happy and healthy bub? Sorry if I sound silly, just feeling alone and a bit confused right now. Thankyou
Do not worry.
Everything will be fine. My husband was also young when he found out that we would have a child. But then he began to make good money on the Internet https://stavki-na-kibersport.kz/ and we forgot about the problems, the child has everything that is needed. It is important for you now to understand whether you can give your child everything he needs. And think about how to continue to live, study, work, ..
Hi everyone! Stress during pregnancy has always been a part of the process. I am a 5-month pregnant lady and already have a 3 years old kid. I have always been worried about my kid and kept on thinking about the best solution for the stress as my baby is also with me so I have to take care of the one that is with me and the other one whom I am going to give birth. So, I have been focusing on the things that will keep my child busy and I will not have to run all the time with him. Finally after searching a bit I have found a nice way of cope with stress. My friend advised me to buy an activity table for my toddler. So I have searched for the best baby activity table. Now I am very much satisfied with my young baby. He keeps on playing on the table and I help him and making activty. In this way I don't feel stress rather feel heppy while playing with my baby and helping him in his activities on the table. This is a wonderful learning process for my son and I am also feeling relaxed and stressless. You should also try the one. Must read the guide and if you have a baby it is a nice support for you as well. In this way you will also cover your stress.
Member927453 wrote:
Hi everyone! Stress during pregnancy has always been a part of the process. I am a 5-month pregnant lady and already have a 3 years old kid. I have always been worried about my kid and kept on thinking about the best solution for the stress as my baby is also with me so I have to take care of the one that is with me and the other one whom I am going to give birth. So, I have been focusing on the things that will keep my child busy and I will not have to run all the time with him. Finally after searching a bit I have found a nice way of cope with stress. My friend advised me to buy an activity table for my toddler. So I have searched for the best baby activity table. Now I am very much satisfied with my young baby. He keeps on playing on the table and I help him and making activty. In this way I don't feel stress rather feel heppy while playing with my baby and helping him in his activities on the table. This is a wonderful learning process for my son and I am also feeling relaxed and stressless. You should also try the one. Must read the guide and if you have a baby it is a nice support for you as well. In this way you will also cover your stress.

https://callgirls-istanbul.com/
I thought I could never understand how this works but your explanation is so plain that I understood the concept as clear as day! Good work! https://www.jacksonville-bathroomremodeling.com
Sign in to follow this topic