Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Something is missing :( Lock Rss

Hi everyone.

I lost my baby 2 years ago via miscarriage and i have not gotten over it. I feel like a major piece of my life is missing and i want to have a baby so desperately.
Has anyone else felt this way?
Hello there. How are you? I am so sorry to read about your condition. I know this feeling. I had faced similar challenge in my life. When I had miscarriage twice; I had lost all hopes for living. It was like a part of me had died with them. I was not able to even hold them. Look at them. Feel them. Touch them. I could nurse them. I couldn’t feed them. All the decorations we had done for the new guest; it was a reminder of my failure. My husband tried to help me but all was in vain. I didn’t wanted help, to be honest. I wanted baby. My baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS. It meant I couldn’t conceive. I was dead. Was there any reason for me to live now? No. I was ascertaining I should die. My husband didn’t agree to it. He did quite too much hard work and then came up with a clinic “BioTexCom” who proved best fertility treatments with nominal process. But I was declared infertile. How can I conceive? They had done such a magic in form of a fertility treatment that today I had 3 babies. I hope the same for you. You can look for this clinic up. Consult doctors on regular basis and please fight depression!! Clair..
Hi! I feel very bad for what you had to go through. You have all my love and support. It is a part of life and you should TTC again because it will really help you to move on. You have to complete your family and once you get your baby you will be the happiest woman in the whole world. Get yourself treated and checked and go for it once again, I am pretty sure it will go alright this time.
Thank you for your kind words and support/advice ladies.

It's been a tough one and i feel so stuck. I feel like i won't be complete without a baby. It's a horrible feeling. I also don't have support from my family because they don't approve of the man I'm with for almost 7 years.
I just want to be happy. So we've started trying for a baby again. Fingers toes crossed!
Victoria Lee wrote:

It's been a tough one and i feel so stuck. I feel like i won't be complete without a baby. It's a horrible feeling. I also don't have support from my family because they don't approve of the man I'm with for almost 7 years.
I just want to be happy. So we've started trying for a baby again. Fingers toes crossed!

It is nice to hear from you again. Support means a lot in such cases but the thing that really matters is your partner's love for you. As long as you have his support, you do not need any other kind of support from anyone else. Keep us updated regarding everything. If it does not work out this time then I do know of a nice clinic in Ukraine that can help you out in every way very easily. Sometimes things are just not meant to happen the natural way, for example, i have been TTC for 10 years, yeah you read it right, a whole decade but I never got to have my happiness but with the help of this forum and the support that got from here I have now enough confidence to find another solution to my problem and the solution is surrogacy. I thought it was a long treatment and I was scared to make u my mind about it but people over here showed so much support and provided me with so much detail about everything. I checked out the Ukrainian clinic's website and I was left with a nice kind of a shock. I am very excited about this beautiful journey and my hopes are very high. Wish me luck. And good luck to you too! smile
Hey there! So sorry to hear about your loss. Honestly, this is the most heartbreaking thinking that could ever happen to someone. Don't lose hope. There are better things planned. You should definitely TTC after 6 months. As the women are the most fertile at that time. Be strong!
Indeed its the worst feeling in the whole world when you loose baby. And you are unable to make a baby naturally. I am facing this problem too in my life. I am trying from almost 7 years and now i am moving towards the surrogacy process. I suggest you to go through from surrogacy. Its the best process for those who want baby in their life.
Hey there! Iknow you must be feeling very low. It's a terrible feeling. You feel ashamed of yourself. I've been through this situation. I very well understand your feelings, dear. But don't lose hope, please. I'll tell you my story. I had 3 MCs in 3 years. I'd been through a very tough time. I almost gave up. I had been so weak that I couldn't go for an IVF. So, I and DH decided to opt for surrogacy. The best way to beat infertility like a boss! We chose a well-reputed clinic in Ukraine. It had amazing services at cheaper prices. We had a wonderful process and today we have a beautiful daughter who cherishes our world. So, don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason and there's good in everything that happens. Stay strong!
Hey, there I hope you're feeling better. I am so sorry to hear about your loss I can totally understand your situation. I think this is the hardest part of life. A lot of people don't realise how painful an MC feels like. It is indeed the most difficult thing to undergo as a child that your planning for never really comes. You shouldn't hope though stay strong and put. I know that the time is a difficult one. However, this shall pass and there will soon coom a positive news. I think you should visit a doctor and get some help. As there might be a problem with you staying pregnant. My friend who had 2 MC's had to eventually opt for surrogacy. As she couldn't conceive on her own. Also, she couldn't face the loss anymore. I believe since the technology has improved you shouldn't lose hope either. All the best I am sure a little bundle of joy is waiting for your way.
Oh dear. I'm extremely sorry for your loss. This pain is real. No one can lessen it. Only you can help yourself. Distract. Get busy. Talk. Talk to people about it. If it doesn't work, see a therapist. That will definitely help you feel better. Your husband must be devastated too. Be there for each other. You'll feel good. My prayers are with you.
You are not alone having these thoughts. Every married woman wants to have a baby to complete her family. Most of the girls have a dream to be a mother to a beautiful baby. But some people are infertile and some are not lucky to have a baby like had a miscarriage. I am infertile and there is no chance for me to have a baby naturally. Doctors have said i am totally infertile. So i am going for the best alternative now which seems to be surrogacy in my case. I have read about it from different sources soon i will be starting this journey once i find a good clinic regarding surrogacy.
Victoria Lee wrote:

OMG, this must be tough! Brave woman you are, don't let anyone get on you. fertility issues is not the thing chosen!! So if your family in law does not understand this - they're purely shallow ones you have to stay away from! Have your dh to support you (I hope you do have his supportive shoulder, eh??) I truly cannot imagine how difficult your position is. Having unsupportive people around is frustrating. I had this once in my life. Actually when we told our families we were going to pass donor egg cycle abroad, in ukraine. My mom told that was a total gamble..which made me cry 'cause i wasn't in best of moods despite her ''useful'' comments..DH has always been amazing to me. he was my rock of support and I'm so thankful to him for this..I hope thing will get to their places soon in your story and soon god will bless you with your little one. whatever your path is, just remember you aren't alone. We're all here for you xx
Sign in to follow this topic