Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions?

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Lock Rss

Hello! I hope you will be good.
I just read your case and become so sad to know about your infertility.
The world is full of negativities and you are the one to fight with this by retaining your positivity. You are a strong girl and you can get rid of these negativities.
My opinion is to choose surrogacy. Because it is the more convenient method to conceive. I have an experience of surrogacy. I was suffering from heart disease which we called stenosis. That’s why I could not able to conceive. And I adopted this method and have my own baby now.
I hope your wish will be fulfilled.
Take care
Bye
HI everyone! I posted this thread some days ago trying to find out your opinions about surrogacy. It pleases me to see so much positivity in this group. Surrogacy is indeed a very beautiful process and sometimes it is the only option left for an infertile couple to have children. I am going to tell you a little about my surrogacy story. I feel like it is worth sharing now since there are so many people talking positively about it. when I took the option of surrogacy I had to face a lot of negativity, however, I went to this really good clinic in Ukraine and they had the best services. They even bore the expanse of my travel and accommodation. I would recommend if anyone is thinking of surrogacy to visit clinics in Ukraine. They are the cheapest and most professional in my regards. Take care
Hello. I hope you are doing great. I know you must be going through a lot after know about your infertility. Don't listen to what people around you. Listen to what your heart says. A friend of mine is suffering from infertility too. She got too low spirited. She would be physically present with us but not mentally. We then consulted the doctors in Ukraine. She was given the option of surrogacy. We made up her mind. She is now going through the process. Hoping that everything goes well for her. Need prayers from all of you. I am so glad that you have also selected the right choice for you. I hope everything goes smooth for you. Wish you luck for your future. Stay safe.
Hello there! So sad to know out about your infertility. It is very difficult to face such consequences. I can feel your pain dear. Yet, I am happy to know that you are not going to lose hope. I have also gone through these circumstances. I will propose you go for surrogacy. It will be the best working choice for you. The surrogate child will genetically belong to you. I think it's far better than adopting someone's child. Surrogacy is practiced widely around the globe. Firstly, you should make another try to conceive for the child. But if it still not works for you, Simply go for the surrogacy. Surrogacy has blessed many infertile couples in past. I will be a decent choice for you dear. Wishing you a blast of luck. Remain blessed and hope for the best!
Hi. I truly appreciate @sophia_carlos for this much good advise. I stand by with her. Truly surrogacy will be the best option for you. You should never feel bad about what people will say. You are going through pain and not they. So you have to do something for yourself. It is all about your own happiness. SO don't feel bad about it. Go for your surrogacy and hope for the best!
Surrogacy was the best option for me and i successfully went through it. I'm sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you.
I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
Hello! I hope you will be good.
I just read your case and become so sad to know about your infertility.
The world is full of negativities and you are the one to fight with this by retaining your positivity. You are a strong girl and you can get rid of these negativities.
My opinion is to choose surrogacy. Because it is the more convenient method to conceive. I have an experience of surrogacy. I was suffering from heart disease which we called stenosis. That’s why I could not able to conceive. And I adopted this method and have my own baby now.
I hope your wish will be fulfilled.
Take care
Bye
hey hun. the same problem was faced by my sister too. she has osteoporosis. that is why she was unable to conceive. but people just don't understand the pain one is going through. instead of supporting. they often spread negativity. but I stood by her side. and after consultation. and advice of few known doctors. a clinic in Ukraine was selected as our choice. now my baby sis is under the procedure. we have our fingers crossed. you should go for it too. the only thing you should care about is your coming baby. stay strong. and go for it. ill be looking forward to hearing from you. take care. hope my story was helpful to you. and gave you motivation.
I was not infertile but everytime i conceived i resulted in miscarriage.
I conceived for 3 times and everytime resulted in miscarriage.
Than at the age of 43. I am married again. I was thinking of surrogacy. While researching about surrogacy. I found BIoTexCom clinic in Ukraine.
I researched about the clinic and found many good reviews about the clinic.
I found a video from clinic channel about step by step procedure of surrogacy.
I thought i should share this with other people who have some confusions regarding surrogacy.
below is the video link for surrogacy explained in every aspect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6BiHLxzpH8&...
hello there. Surrogacy is often looked down upon. But actually, it is the best process for infertile couples. You need to ignore what people say and see what is the best for you. Stay strong. love.
Hey! Julie here. Hope so you are doing good. I just read your case. I think it’s up to your condition. If you are physically and mentally active right now and away from diseases then IVF may best for you. But if you are aged and have some health issues then you should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy seems best for you as compared to other methods.
At last, I want to say that I like your decision power. People that surround you are always the cause why people lose hope. They just always here to degrade you. I’m proud of you. It is very difficult to go against the society. I hope it will be fruitful.
All my sympathies are with you.
Take care
Hi everyone ! I posted this a few days ago trying to see where you guys stand on surrogacy. I am grateful that all of you have shown so much support to me. It is heartwarming, to say the least. I know sometimes making the decision of going to surrogacy can be very hard but we should always do what makes us happy. If I had given into what people were saying and had not gone with surrogacy I would not be a mother right now. I hope you guys support everyone just like you are supporting me. Much love to everyone . Take care
Sign in to follow this topic