Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriages Rss

I will share my surrogacy journey with you so you should have some idea about it.
I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
Hi everyone! Hope you are doing good. Let me share with you my surrogacy story. I and my husband had been TTC for two years but nothing was working. I took many infertility medications at that time to boost my chances of getting pregnant but nothing was working out so we decide to go for IVF and again hit a brick wall. I had 2 failed IVF that resulted in MC after 2 months. then a friend of mine suggested surrogacy and I applied for the procedure in a clinic in Ukraine. I was very nervous at first but It turned out way better than I hoped it would. The clinic paid for our traveling cost and accommodations. People, there were very nice. I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy and I am glad that you are also going with it. Nothing is greater than our happiness. I hope sharing my story gives you hope. Take care
I know surrogacy can be very hard decision to make because in society it is still considered as something abnormal. I had to face a lot of negativity too during my struggle. The first problem and far most difficult one was to find a good surrogacy clinic somewhere else since I am from Germany and surrogacy is banned in the country. I started searching for a clinic that provides the service and in comparison, the most affordable one was in Ukraine. US and Uk surrogacy clinic were expensive. I applied to a clinic in Ukraine for my procedure and I was stunned at their level of services. Not only did they walk us through the whole stop with cooperation, they also paid for the expense of traveling and accommodation. This was the best decision of my life and I now have a baby daughter because of it. I wish you the best of luck in your journey.
Sorry to hear about the incident. I can feel your pain. I likewise experienced such circumstances. I know how it craves losing a child. Surrogacy would be the best choice for you. My humble prayers are with you. As it is the simplest method to end up a mother. You would turn into a mother soon. A blast of luck!
Hi dear. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriages. IT is really a bad feeling. Losing an unborn child is really hurting. I can feel your pain. I know you have gone through a very hard and painful time. I am happy to know that you didn't lose hope and keep trying. Yes surrogacy is really a good option for you. Surrogacy is really a blessing for those couples who are infertile or can't conceive. Surrogacy has blessed a lot of such couples with babies. IT is one of the most effective and guaranteed method. I have seen many couples getting benefit through surrogacy. Me and my husband, we both were infertile. So it was not possible for us to have babies. But thanks to surrogacy it really helped us a lot in this crucial time and we are now having a surrogate baby. All my best wishes and prayers are with you. Best of luck!
"Another MC post. I just can't hear more.
MC breaks me so bad. I just can't hear such loss.
You women are tough. And this is one of the reasons that I often support for women who look for surrogacy. I am happy for you too. Just go for it girl.
Good to know that you find a clinic that responds positively to your needs.
Hope you have an amazing time and soon be able to carry your baby.
That's so important to have a good clinic with affordable prices. Thank you for sharing the details.
I would ask you to share your journey of surrogacy. It would be lovely to hear your progress.
sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad you made the right decision. Thanks for sharing your surrogacy journey. I also want to share mine. I am an infertile. I can't have my baby because of my heart disease. I am from Japan. My husband and I decided for surrogacy. Surrogacy is banned in Japan. That's why we moved Australia. There we consulted my clinics but failed. Then i heard about Ukraine clinics for surrogacy from a friend of mine. We moved to Ukraine. There i found Bio texCom clinic. They found a surrogate mother for us. Now i have a surrogate child. My family is very happy.
Hello there. I hope things are well. I'm really sorry to hear about your problem. I'm sure it's a really tough situation to be in. Infertility is a hard position to be in. Your case is definitely one of the most problematic. Doesn't really leave you with a lot of options. I'm glad you considered the few alternatives there are. People normally go for adoption, however, it doesn't always work out. Others want to go for surrogacy considering the baby is at least genetically connected to the parents. Surrogacy, in my opinion, is a much better option. I'm glad you went for it. Congratulations on your baby. I feel super happy for you! Good luck with everything else in life!
Hello. I am so sad for your trouble. Truly premature deliveries are so difficult for a lady. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I always wanted to get pregnant but it was in fate. I was so disturbed however I didn't lose trust. I went for IUI and it fizzled. I additionally went for the second cycle with no good fortune. I needed to be a mother badly. At last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I found a clinic in Europe. I went there and waited for my dream to come true. I met my surrogate provided by the clinic. I am a glad mother now. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I hope this will help.
Hi @annataylor1. I am really happy to see how much caring members we have on this forum. It is really nice to see when people support each other in the hard times. I support you in this regard. I also went through this cycle. Being an infertile really made my life a mess. But thanks to surrogacy for being there for us. Surrogacy is really a blessing. I also suggest to go for surrogacy as it is the best and safest option available for couples like us who are infertile or can't conceive. Best of luck!
Hello! I am Julie. Hope so you are doing good.
I just read your post and I really shocked to read about your miscarriages. It’s a very painful sight for every parent.
I have also been adopted surrogacy. I am suffering from the cardio stenosis. That’s why I am not able to conceive naturally or carry a baby. Even I have suffered from a miscarriage. And after that, my doctors declared me infertile. Then it allowed me to go for surrogacy. We went to Europe and have treatment. Now I have a baby.
I think it’s a quite advanced way. Safer and flexible. If you are going to walk through this process, you have to choose a clinic that gives a quality treatment. A bit expensive but with high success rates.
All my sympathies are with you.
Good luck
Hello! I am Julie. Hope so you are doing good.
I just read your post and I really shocked to read about your miscarriages. It’s a very painful sight for every parent.
I have also been adopted surrogacy. I am suffering from the cardio stenosis. That’s why I am not able to conceive naturally or carry a baby. Even I have suffered from a miscarriage. And after that, my doctors declared me infertile. Then it allowed me to go for surrogacy. We went to Europe and have treatment. Now I have a baby.
I think it’s a quite advanced way. Safer and flexible. If you are going to walk through this process, you have to choose a clinic that gives a quality treatment. A bit expensive but with high success rates.
All my sympathies are with you.
Good luck
Sign in to follow this topic