Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriage Rss

Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are okay. Please stop blaming yourself. It is not your fault. These things just happen. Whenever they are meant to happen. Please take care of yourself.
Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault at all. You wanted a baby so badly. How can you even think that it was your fault? Please don't take too much stress. It's not good for your health. Firstly, I think you should visit another doctor as well. One opinion is not always right. So make sure that you know your problem. If in case they declare you infertile too, then you can look into other options. Don't just lose your hopes so easily. It's not the end of the world. You can adopt a child. Or maybe you can go for surrogacy. It has a very high success rate. Good luck to you!
hello dear. it is not your fault. it was written in fate. but it is not the end of the world. keep going. sending you baby dust. hope you conceive again soon. take care loads.
hello dear. how are you doing now? I'm so sorry for your loss. you had to go through a lot. it's really sad. I hope everything gets well. please dot gives up. you can go alternate procedures too. surrogacy or IVF. according to my personal experience. Biotexcom clinic is really good. it is in Ukraine. my sister is under surrogacy there. try searching it up. sending you baby dust. keep me updated. I'm here for you.
hello dear. how are you doing now? I'm so sorry for your loss. you had to go through a lot. it's really sad. I hope everything gets well. please dot gives up. you can go alternate procedures too. surrogacy or IVF. according to my personal experience. Biotexcom clinic is really good. it is in Ukraine. my sister is under surrogacy there. try searching it up. sending you baby dust. keep me updated. I'm here for you.
Hey Cameron! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. Seriously, I felt very sorry to know about your miscarriage. But don't worry it is the part of life. Almost every 6th couple is facing fertility issues or having a miscarriage. SO don't lose hope and look for it diagnose and the reason that led to the loss. I would reduce the risk for next time. You just keep focussing on your goals. Forget the past. It just brings frustrations. Try to learn from the mistakes that you have observed from the previous failure. I hope everything will be fine.
My sympathies
Hey camron, don't blame yourself. It is all in fate. You cannot change it. I really feel sad after knowing about your miscarriage. But you beauty don't you worry. Keep trying. For having the fruitful result you have to struggle a lot. You should consult a good doctor. I also had a miscarriage. Life seems to an end. It takes me a month to step ahead. I know it is really difficult to face the world. There is a clinic in Europe it helped me a lot. I am going for surrogacy now. I highly recommend it to you too. I am sure you will get a help from there. Children are such a blessing of God. My wishes are with you.
Sign in to follow this topic