Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. Can anyone help me out in this situation?

Can anyone help me out in this situation? Rss

Hello ladies. I want to share my problem with you all. Maybe I get some satisfying answer here. I already have three kids. In all the cases it was a natural birth. In my fourth kid, my blood pressure was not stable. I was on bed rest as well for the majority of my pregnancy. I took a lot of care in the whole pregnancy. In my last month, this problem got severe. I had to go to c section birth. Now I had my baby 8 weeks ago. After that I got my tubes tied. I am on breastfeeding now. I am not having my periods since then. I am curious to know that breastfeeding is the reason or something else. I have heard from a few people that they got their periods even after their tubes were tied. Can anyone help me out in this situation?
Breastfeeding is likely the reason.
It's not unusual to not get your period for several months, and apparently even be erratic and with lengthy gaps after they start up again, while you're breastfeeding. My little one was 10 months before i got my period again, which I was expecting to take a while to show back up, but then I got worried when the next one didnt show up when I expected it, so i did a bit of research.
Kierenhold, I have heard with few people that they don't get their periods when they are on breastfeed, as my aunt was having the same problem, she had three kids and after each of her delivery she never got her periods until she breastfeed her child. But many of my friends including me never have this issue after our delivery. Whether its because of the tubes tied or because of breastfeed it is better for you to go and get a detailed checkup. This is better to be safe then to be sorry, so, I suggest you to take an opinion from your doctor, after all its a matter of your health. Tc.
Hi dear! Well, I had to say "You're really a lucky woman". Because you have at least three kids. Anyway! I've heard this a lot. Yes! Periods are pretty related to this breastfeeding issue. So, yes! I think you should get a little consulted with your Gynecologist. She will help you better with this!
Breastfeeding is the reason behind this. It usually occurs and many couples get confused and start worrying a lot. That effect and create a lot of tension in the body. Happy to see your tubes are tied. And you are in final stages. Wait and take proper diet its fine. From my point of view, you should visit the clinic as soon as possible.
Sign in to follow this topic