Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Looking for a surrogate Rss

Hi guys,
New to this forum, so Im not sure if this is the right place to start.
But after 3years of TTC number 2 & my 4th miscarriage we have decided to look at other options.
WOuld really like to go the surrogacy option, but have no idea where to start looking to find someone who would be willing to undertake such a huge and selfless thing.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated
Not sure where abouts you are located but DH and I have looked into it after TTC for almost 4 years and we having had 12 miscarriages (not all in those four years though)

My sister offered to be ourt surrogate so we went to get legal advice and were told that because we weren't infertile, we could fall pregnant but couldn't carry it meant that we wouldn't be eligiable for surrogacy.

Also the total cost that she gave us was around $70,000. My sister lives in Melbourne so that was including her travel expenses.

Good luck with your journey.

Not sure where abouts you are located but DH and I have looked into it after TTC for almost 4 years and we having had 12 miscarriages (not all in those four years though)

My sister offered to be ourt surrogate so we went to get legal advice and were told that because we weren't infertile, we could fall pregnant but couldn't carry it meant that we wouldn't be eligiable for surrogacy.

Also the total cost that she gave us was around $70,000. My sister lives in Melbourne so that was including her travel expenses.

hi there, i thought i might be able to help you in some way. i am 27 and in 2008 i was diagnosed with cervical cancer and had a hysterectomy so i was unable to have my own baby. I live in QLD and its now legal to do altruistic surrogacy, we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with my surrogate (my sister), the whole process was not as scary as it all may sound. by the time we are done i estimate we would have spent about 20k maybe a bit less. my sister lives near me so i dont have travel expenses to pay for, so if there is anything i can help with at all please ask, i'm more than willing to help

hi there, i thought i might be able to help you in some way. i am 27 and in 2008 i was diagnosed with cervical cancer and had a hysterectomy so i was unable to have my own baby. I live in QLD and its now legal to do altruistic surrogacy, we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with my surrogate (my sister), the whole process was not as scary as it all may sound. by the time we are done i estimate we would have spent about 20k maybe a bit less. my sister lives near me so i dont have travel expenses to pay for, so if there is anything i can help with at all please ask, i'm more than willing to help

I just wanted to say Congratulations!! That is wonderful to hear that you are able to have a baby and your sister is willing to help you and your partner in this journey. All the best for your future family smile

Mel
Hi there Karyn, I am a single parent. Age 22. have no criminal background, have no issues or problems in life. Am very interested in being a surrgogant for a lady like yourself who cannot have children. I live in a northern part of queensland. have read up the laws, rules and regulations and am happy to help change a life smile please consider me. thankyou raquel.
Kellyncarlntobiasnharper posted this:

Hi, I am 25 yrs old and have two amazing little boys of my own Tobias is 2yrs and Harper is 9 months. I have always wanted to help out a family whom is unable to carry their own baby etc so I am wanting to become a Surrogate Mother but where can you do this in Australia and I am willing to travel as I live in Queensland. I just want to give someone their own little baby, Im just the carrier! Anyone with recommendations or is looking for a surrogate please advise. thanking you
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. sorry to hear about your condition. But i am glad you didn't lose hope. I really appreciate your decision of surrogacy. I would like to recommend you Bio TexCom clinic. It is the best clinic for the surrogacy treatment. They will find a good surrogate for you as well. Try it. I wish you good luck.
Hi, I hope you are doing fine, dear.
I am so glad you didn't lose hope! I really appreciate your decision of surrogacy.

I would like to recommend our clinic. It is the best clinic for surrogacy treatment

I wish you good luck.

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Discovery the right replacement is one of the most significant steps and main choices intended paternities will make in the whole surrogacy procedure. Some envisioned parents select to work with a replacement they previously know, such as a close acquaintance or family associate.
Read More: Health Content Writing Services
Hey dear!

Our company can help you with it!

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Sign in to follow this topic