Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC round #1 IVF.....starting end of July 2015....anyone in the same boat????

TTC round #1 IVF.....starting end of July 2015....anyone in the same boat???? Lock Rss

I hope your IVF procedure went well. Wishing you all the best!
Hello! Your anxiety and nervousness about the matter are completely justified. It's not easy making a huge decision as such. I wish you all the best with your procedure! IVF is a great treatment from what I've read and heard. That and surrogacy. Although surrogacy is more sure shot, the scale definitely tips towards the side of IVF - you get to carry your own baby! What clinic did you end up going to? I'm sure any updates from you would definitely help more wannabe moms! Keep us updated, lovely! Wishing you all the best. xx
I can totally relate to your feelings right now. I know you must be a little nervous too. IVF is a life challenging experience. My sister was diagnosed with PCOS after two years of her married life. She could not conceive. We heard that IVF work best with the victims of PCOS. After consultation, she decided to go for IVF. Her husband supported her throughout this journey. It was complicated, but not impossible. Her first cycle was not successful. Still, her husband wanted to give another try. Miracles do happen. The second was successful. She is now so happy with her baby daughter. Her family is now completed.
Hi surfinbecca, hope you are doing very well. Your post will be very helpful for first-timers. I also need to try IVF. But I am pretty scared to try so. After seeing your post and replies on it I've changed my mind. Now I'm gonna give it a try. By your post, I've learned that never to lose hope. I feared injections. Thanks all of you for sharing your experience. This helps a lot. I warmly appreciate your effort. Thank you and stay blessed. Keep in touch.
Sign in to follow this topic