Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

share your thoughts pls Rss

You did right, honey. Trying to hide the truth is not always helpful. Furthermore, you may be as open about opting for surrogacy as YOU both want. I really regret now people around know so much about our issues and coming ivf. I did think I was doing right sharing my concerns with them, I was looking for support and understanding but that just played a bad trick on me. I wouldn't want this to happen to you. So will advise you to be careful with what you're telling people, though even the closest ones. Unfortunately sometimes this doesn't change situation for better..
Take care, sending you huge supportive hugs x Keep us updated!
You did absolutely right. You couldn't have hidden the truth for a long time. Furthermore, you may be as open about opting for surrogacy as YOU both want. I really regret now people around know so much about our issues and coming ivf. You should forget about everything which makes you sad and unconfident. Just relax and enjoy your journey! You should enjoy each moment of it and to be proud and grateful you have such a great opportunity to have your own baby.
Take care. Much support to you.Keep us updated!
I joined this forum long ago.I like to read the stories of different people.Its been a very long time.I feel happy after reading successful stories of different people.
I'm also infertile.But i had to go for surrogacy.We firstly moved to Europe form Japan.Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there.We stayed in Europe for 4 months.We contacted clinics in Europe.My husband didn't liked them.Than we moved to Ukraine.As we heard alot about the clinics in Ukraine so we moved there.There we found a very good clinic.The clinic found a good surrogate for us.The surrogate is pregnant with our twin dolls.We are so happy.We are so happy that we will have our own kids now,We are so thankful to the clinic and surrogate.
Everyone cheers and good luck.
I can totally understand the situation you're going through. I can see why you're so reluctant in doing it after your miscarriages. However, I would suggest you go for it anyway. Otherwise, you're gonna regret it later on in life. Do you want that? Trust me you don't. So keep the faith, and go for it! Good luck!
Hi. How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am glad to know that you took a step of surrogacy. Telling the people about the fake surrogacy is not a good thing. You need not worry about the what will people say. It is just like a natural thing. Nowadays surrogacy is a common thing. You have to spend your life with your husband and your baby so do not think about the others. You got a golden chance of having a baby. So do not be shy. Admit it and tell the people truth. You are a brave lady as you took the step of surrogacy. The same condition was with my friend but she faced them all. It is not a crime or not an odd thing. My all best wishes for your new life. Be blessed

Hey. Hope you are doing well. It pleases me to know that you are going for surrogacy, however, hiding it would do you no good. surrogacy is beautiful and lying about it now means that you will have to lie about it to your child and it might seem ok right now but once you have him/her things would be a lot different.
Telling the people about the fake surrogacy or using a fake belly is not a good thing. You should not be worried about what people have to say and do what suits you best. Nowadays surrogacy is a common thing. You have to spend your life with your husband and your baby so do not think about the others.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your condition. I know it must be hard for you. I know I have been through it. But lying is never an option believe me. You would regret it later. Be strong and accept the truth. There is nothing wrong with it. Its all okay. I hope you get what you want. I wish you good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
Hi everyone. First of all I am sorry for your miscarriages. It is really a painful time which you were going through. But you had to do something for you and your family. No matters what everyone else will say you had took this step for your sake. So why to panic about everyone else. It was all by nature. There is none of your fault in this. I am happy for you that you went for surrogacy. As far as the rest of family members are concerned I think that you must tell them the truth. Because as the previous respected members said that if you tell them a lie then you will also have to tell a lie to your child. When one day your child gets to know about truth then he will have a really bad impression of yours on him. So I suggest that you should go with the truth. It will not only have a good impression on your child nut it will also save you from future disgraces. SO my suggestion or advise is that you must go and tell them the truth. Faking a child bump won't make things easier, but it will make them worse. So my dear I hope that you got my point. Wishing you best of luck for your near future.
Hey there! How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. First, I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Well, it is good to hear that you chose an alternative to have a baby. Surrogacy is safe and common nowadays. You asked a question that you should tell your other family about your surrogacy process or not. I personally think that you should tell the truth. Because surrogacy is such great thing. It should not be hidden. In the end, the decision is your,s. Hope for the best. Best wishes for your future. Goodluck. Stay blessed.
First for all, congratulations for being a mother, I am really happy for you. I can understand your situation. It is hard to tell others that you are surrogate mother. People can't accept surrogate mothers easily. i am also an infertile. I went through surrogacy form a clinic in Ukraine. Bio TexCom Ukraine clinic is the best for surrogacy. Staff is caring and equipment's are sterilized. Also their packages are reasonable. Anyone can afford that. You also need to visit Bio TexCom as being surrogate mother. In future, if you would like to have a second baby, i am sure you will give preference to Bio TexCom. Best of luck for your delivery. Hoe to hear good news from you soon.
Hello there. How are you doing dear? I hope you are doing incredible. I am extremely sorry to learn about your condition. I know it must be hard for you. I know as I have experienced it. Giving up is not an option dear. You would think twice about it. Be solid and acknowledge reality. Its all alright. I'm sure that you'll get your desire one day. I wish you good luck.
Hey! Yes, I understand these things. with the fact that we are living in the 21st century but still we got to answer so many things and we have to accept that they have false opinions of surrogacy.
They got to understand this thing. We all wish to feel that beautiful feeling of conceiving a baby. That little life growing. But we are not able to do that. And only women like you and me know the pain of this thing.
And know we got to explain to the world this thing.
At first, you said you want to hide this matter. So this is complete responsibility of clinic whose services you are taking. They should keep this confidential. And if this is so then your half of worries are gone.
Well! you could do that. If you want to. We all understand.
Love to you.
Sign in to follow this topic