Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF failed Rss

HI, I am sorry to hear the critical problems that you are facing I know since I have been there. Infertility can be very hard both emotionally and physically. I have also been through this. After 2 failed IVF resulting in miscarriages, I was left hopeless. I also took surrogacy as my last hope and applied for the procedure in a clinic in Ukraine. I was very nervous at first but It turned out way better than I hoped it would. People, there were very kind and the clinic paid for our traveling cost and accommodations. I now have a baby daughter because of surrogacy and I am glad that you are also going with it. Nothing is greater than our happiness. I hope sharing my story gives you hope. Take care
Hi! how are you? Sorry to hear about your friend. It is really very hurting. It is very common in IVF. Failure chances of IVF are too much higher. Due to failures, it becomes lengthy and expensive too. Many of couples in my family, preferred surrogacy over IVF. Chances of failure in surrogacy are rare. Surrogacy is the safest way of getting a baby. With surrogacy, You can get a baby of your own genetics. Baby will also biologically connected with you. It is a positive thing that you are worried about her. My best wishes are with her. God bless you.
Sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Infertility is hard for both mentally and physically. I hope she will recover soon. As for IVF, i don't think it is the right choice. I think surrogacy is better option for you. As surrogacy failure rate is zero. Ukraine Bio TexCom Clinic is famous for surrogacy. Think about it carefully.
Hello! Julie here.
Hope so you are doing good.
I can understand the troubles she is facing right now.
But she doesn’t need to be embarrassed by her failures. It is part of life. It doesn’t mean she lost her hope. Hope is the only thing that makes you a man to accomplish what you want in your life. She doesn’t need to be embarrassed if IVF isn’t working. There is another method which is surrogacy to conceive. It’s a bit expensive than IVF but It has a low risk. It is more secure method to conceive.
All my sympathies are with you.
Best of luck
Hey there! It is so nice of you to care for your friend so much. You guys should never lose hope. If she is facing problems in IVF. I think she should consider surrogacy. I had my baby boy through surrogacy. It has been a wonderful experience. I wish your friend the best of luck. Love!
It is really heart aching. For an infertile parent moments like this mean a great deal. IVF meant hope for your friend. I can well understand how she must be feeling right now. The most important thing in all this background is to understand that it is a scientific procedure. Like any other tech based procedure there are chances of success and failure in it too. Sometimes we think that everything is going fine but actually the things don't turn out the way you are expecting things to happen. The reasons of failure of the procedure are ample. Mostly the first cycle is successful but it can rarely fail due to some reasons. Once the embryo is implanted there are chances that the embryo implantation is not successful. It can happen because of the problems with the embryo or the problem with the uterus. Usually the fertility experts believe that it happens because of the embryo getting arrested. The embryos get arrested due to genetic deficiencies. The actual cause will only appear when there are proper genetic screenings done along with necessary tests. I am sure the doctors will get your friend tested before they start off with the second cycle.
hello hun. how did that happen? didn't she do the things according to the doctor consultation? I'm really sad to hear this! is she okay now? give her lots of love and strength by my side. we are praying for her health. may she have the second IVF round successful. tell her she is strong and she can never give up. no mother can give up on having their baby. soon she'll become a mother. sending baby dust her way. applause for u in sticking by her side. take care. will be waiting to hear from you. take care. bye.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hi guys. So my friends first IVF cycle failed. We don't understand why this happened. She has started another cycle. I really web it works this time. She has lost all hopes. We need your prayers.

Sorry to hear about your loss sad
Hi Cathy. So sorry to hear about your friends failed IVF cycle. IVF although is successful in more cases however it is not a sure shot like surrogacy. I went with surrogacy after 2 failed IVF and my only regret was not going for it earlier. IVF is also painful. I recommend you ask your friend to go with surrogacy and don't let her but her body through the pain of IVF since if it was not successful the first time, it might not be successful the second time. Either way, I wish you and your friend the best of luck take care.
hello, i am new here and if you want Assignment help then please click on the link.

Hello. I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Infertility is literally a grieve. It destroys a female mentally and physically. There are so many couples out there facing this issue. With the passage of time, awareness has spread among the different people. Different techniques have been introduced. I have had IVF too. My first two cycles failed. I was all helpless. I could see my dream of being a mother fading away. It was really a tough time. Then, I decided to give one last try. That was successful. I am so happy to have my own baby now. Dear, you must also stay strong. Keep your spirits high. Stay blessed.
Hey there Cathy. I am really sorry to hear this. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I know how hard it must be for them. I know this is what I experienced too. Many women will agree on the pain you get out of failure. I wish her good luck. Shee needs all the support she can get. I hope she has it. I wish her all the best. Take care. Hoping to hear good news soon. Don't give up. Love for her.
Sign in to follow this topic