Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Share you IVF Experience Rss

Hey everyone! How are you all? I want to get some suggestions from you. Actually, my colleague is suffering from PCOS. She has declared infertile by the doctors. She became so frustrated upon hearing this news. Now she looking for IVF. If someone has any recent experience then please share with us. TIA
Though I don't have any such experience over IVF and PCOS its just that I have been here for a long time and I kept on hearing the problems and their solutions. So yes PCOS and IVF have been so far the best combination. Most of the individuals who are diagnosed with PCOS are advised to look at the IVF treatment. And many of them were even successful. Ask her to look for the best fertility clinic where she could have trustworthy treatment. And everything would be fine soon.
Prayers and love for her.
I am so grieved to learn about your colleagues' infertility. It is really a painful phase of one's life. Ivf is a great option. It works best with the victims of PCOS. My sister conceived through IVF. She is a happy mommy now. I hope everything goes okay with her. Baby dust!
It really hurts me when someone's declared infertile and is having a hard time accepting it. I feel very sorry about your colleague. I'm glad you're there for her. IVF is definitely a great option to go for. My best friend has a similar story to your colleague. And she recently had a successful IVF treatment. She has PCOS from a pretty long time so had complications in conceiving. I asked many women for their opinions and came to a conclusion that IVF works best with the women who have PCOS. This is because, in PCOS, there's difficulty in the fertilization of eggs with the sperm. Wheres, IVF is all about fertilizing the egg with the sperm in a laboratory experiment and then transferring the embryo into the uterus. I hope you're cleared now. She should definitely go for an IVF treatment. I hope everything turns out to be good for her. All the best to her! Sending baby dust her way.
I had IVF thrice in the last 2 years. The first two cycles failed. It worked for me the third time. It was a long journey. I had to wait a lot. But it all worth it. And now I don't even think about the difficulties. I am happy with my child. And that is enough for me. I hope this helps. Good luck to your colleague.
Hey. PCOS is a type of infertility. I am so sorry for her. IVF is an amazing technique. But it is not always successful. I would suggest that she should go for surrogacy. Indeed it is the amazing procedure. I have seen many happy couples having babies through surrogacy. I hope this would help you.
I am so sad for her. I hope she will be a mom soon. My friend had PCOS but she was not able to conceive a baby She was never regular so this made her infertile. I was so worried about her. Later she went for IVF but failed as it is not always successful. Now she has a baby through surrogacy. She is so happy to have a daughter. I think she should also choose surrogacy. It is a safe process.
Hello there. Hope you and your colleague are doing okay. I'm sorry to hear about her situation. I think she's on the right track. IVF works perfectly for PCOS. It's a tailormade solution to get over PCOS. Good luck to her!
Don't worry, dear. Tell your friend not to worry too. This is something normal now. Infertility has become very common these days. But that does not mean that it's the end. Everything will be fine. Your colleague has to be patient. She needs to stay strong and hopeful. IVF can be successful in the first cycle or it may take longer. Mine worked quite soon. It didn't work in the first cycle. But it did in the second one. I never got disheartened by the failed attempt. Rather I became stronger each day. I knew I had to struggle for myself. And I did. I would recommend you the same. Wish you best of luck with your journey. Read this out to your colleague. She might feel better about it. Much love for her.
Hi dear. I am really sorry to hear about your friends PCOS. I know it must be hard for her. PCOS is really harsh. IVF would be a really good choice. However, she must have the best support with her. It's not an easy process. There are many good clinics in Ukraine. I wish her good luck. Take care and lots of love.
Hello there. How are you? I think she should go for surrogacy. I am so happy to have a daughter. I think she should also choose surrogacy. It is a safe process. Take care.
IVF also didn't brought any luck for me. I went through different cycles of IVF but nothing positive. Before IVF i also tried IUI but there was also no luck there for me as well. Than we came to know about surrogacy. Many people around me keep talking of it. So i was curious whats the success rate if this method? So i joined different forums to know more about it. Here on forums many people are talking about it. Many people are sharing their success stories at different clinics. From the peoples journeys i learnt alot about surrogacy. People are mostly talking about the best clinics regarding surrogacy. People share their experiences about different clinics. I learn from their experiences. I have also decided that i will go for surrogacy. I have told my husband about it and he is positive too about this. Bulgaria is not allowing surrogacy. So probably we will move to Ukraine.
Sign in to follow this topic