Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hope I'm pregnant Rss

Hi there. Don't worry. Everything will be fine soon. You can talk to an expert about it. Maybe a blood test could help. I hope everything will be fine. Good luck.
hey dear. how are you? don't not stress. it will come positive soon. having a baby is so nice. you have a 12-month kid. wow. whats his name? you are so blessed. hun, ill pray for you. hope you get pregnant. I know it is just a great feeling to be expecting. hope I could feel this too. sadly, is infertile. ill be going for surrogacy to Biotexcom. payers needed. anyways, keep me updated. good luck. sending you baby dust. take care.
Got some spotting today...17 dpo. Not sure if from implantation or AF coming...will have to wait and see.
Hi Christine,
I just want to say that don't take any kind of stress otherwise it can an effect on your results. Keep patience and I thinks it's better for you to consult with a doctor. I wish you are pregnant. God bless you..

www.creativegarden.nz
www.creativegarden.nz/about-us
www.creativegarden.nz/locate-a-centre

Hey there. This is amazing news. I'm hoping to hear more from you. How is your elder one? I hope he is fine. These children are a miracle. Truly. I know that, cause I had been deprived. I was infertile. I had my daughter via surrogacy. We had to go to Europe for that. And oh, we love her more than our lives. She filled our empty lives with emptiness. I'm praying for all of you. So much love! xx
ChristineLG wrote:
Got some spotting today...17 dpo. Not sure if from implantation or AF coming...will have to wait and see.

Hey, if this month will not happen, must succeed in the next. You are a heroine to me, because with a one-year-old child you decided on the second smile
I'm hoping the game is no over, luv. Spotting may be a positive sign. At least I'm hoping it IS. What home tests are you using? Not all of them are good enough though. I mean not this sensitive. When are you planning official beta testing?? Fingers crossed x
Ameliaaemi041 wrote:
Dear Christine, Yup we are fine. It's good to hear that you have a child of 12 months. I am very happy for you. Many more congratulations for this blessing. This is such a very great news for me. And I am also glad that you have shared it here with all. I can also understand your wish. You said you are trying for another child as well. Yup, you can do it. But the thing is that you have to consult the best one clinic. There are many clinics who are destroying the health of mothers. I can guide to in this way. As yesterday I have come to know about the best consultants. They are going to the UK on 18 and 19 of August. You can take more information by search about that. I hope you will be soon blessed. Just try to take appointment from them. Good Luck.

Are you talking about biotexcom?? I know they're going to have their open days on those dates. I'm sure this is a great way of communication between the clinic and its IPs. Simply ask any questions you want and get info first handed. I wish we had any home. But on the whole, I'd say they're never late with responds. Starting from the very first call or email - you're just sure to be heard on time.
Don't worry, sweetheart! Everything will be okay. Things will get fine soon. I know this is very frustrating. It becomes very difficult to deal with such situations. But you have to stay strong. You have to keep your hopes high. Keep faith in yourself. These things take some time. I know you are tired of waiting. But you'll soon have a good news. You should be positive. Don't think negatively. We all are here to support you. I'll pray for you. Wish you all the best. Much love for you.
Keep calm, sweetheart! Everything will be okay. Don't worry so much. Things will be fine. I know you had a tough time. You had to face so many difficulties. But you have to be patient. Stay strong, okay? Keep faith in yourself. I'll keep praying for you. It's you who should not lose hope. What matters the most is how you deal with a situation. I am sure you will be wise in taking any step. You should consult your doctor and go for an alternative treatment. I am hopeful that it will work for you. Just keep your hopes high. Good luck to you.
This is so terrible. I can feel your pain. I know this is really hard for you. But there's nothing easy in this world too. You have to struggle for any happiness that you want. You have to strive for it. I know you have been waiting for so long. And waiting for something makes the situation worse. I can totally understand. But you don't have an option other than being patient. You have to stay strong. Things will be fine very soon. I know you'll deal with everything. Make sure to take a wise step. You have to fight for your happiness. You have to struggle for it. I am hopeful everything will be okay. Good luck to you!
The wait can be so difficult! I understand your situation. I agree I think the first test was a little too early. A seven-day wait could be too long, to be honest. Things should get clearer, either way, in a few days. Really hope it's a sticky BFP! Good luck, hun, keep the faith.
Sign in to follow this topic