Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Rss

I was also trying to conceive from last 17 years but had no luck with it. I conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriages at different stages thrice. Now i am 43 years old and we want to have a baby. But we both know well that i can't have a baby naturally. so we have decided to go for surrogacy as our last option. Soon we will contact a good surrogacy related clinic and we will start our journey of surrogacy. Good luck to you for your TTC.?
Hey. I'm sorry to hear about this. 17 years is a very long time. I would've lost my sanity. It gets so frustrating. I'm glad you are going for surrogacy now. I know of a great clinic that you can go to. It is really affordable. Good luck.
I'm sorry, hun, for your losses. These must be extremelly difficult to survive. Brave worrior you are! I'm glad you keep on moving with surrogacy. Are you going to use your own egg? How much it will cost you in Ukraine? How long will it take to find a surro mom for you? If you don't mind. Wishing you the best.
Hey there. I hope you're good. 17 years is a lot of time. It must have been really frustrating. Two decades of no luck. It must have very hard. I'm glad you've seen the light now. Surrogacy is definitely the way forward. Trust me, there's no better method. It's safe. You don't have to go through the possible trauma of losing a baby. It's the best method and it's pretty much guaranteed to provide you with a baby. I hope you decide to go for it. Good luck! Fingers crossed, it works for you.
Hi Peggie! So sorry to hear about your infertility. You are doing the right thing going for surrogacy. I also went for surrogacy. I am now mother of a baby girl. I recommend you go for surrogacy from Ukraine as they have the best and the most affordable package as compared to the UK and the US. I also went there for my surrogacy treatment. I wish you the best of luck in your journey.
Surrogacy at 43. I think that's a good option. Because infertility struck at age issues. And when nothing seems to be working out. Surrogacy would definitely do some magic. Since surrogacy would make you able to have a surrogate to carry your baby. So I believe that there would be no issues of the age. And you would have your baby safe and sound. All you got to do is. Have a clinic that is trustworthy and have some great number of success history. Have got one? Or still in search?
Hey there. Hope so you are doing better than your past. Well, 17 years is a long period. I am really shocked that you tried for 17 years. Hats off to your courage and patience guys. Nowadays people get worried after few months of trying and miscarriages. But you guys had to wait a lot. You both really deserve to become a parent. I pray for both of you that you may have your own baby as soon as possible. Until then sending you positive thoughts.
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I really felt sorry to know about your miscarriages. It hurts a lot. Really, the grief is unforgettable and unbearable. But it may the part of life.
Now I'm glad to know that you are moving on forgetting the past. I think you have chosen the best option of surrogacy. Seriously, I'm proud of you. I have seen a lot of people lost hope after failing once or twice.
At last, I would suggest you choose the best clinic for this treatment. There are some clinics in Europe that are specialized for such treatments. I have got many great reviews about them. You should also consult with your doctor regarding this. Hope so you would take the right option.
My sympathies are with you.
All the best
I can understand your feeling as i m also a victim of infertility.I m trying to conceive for last ten years.I have tried all possible methods like IUI and IVF but i dont have any luck with them. I m afraid that as i m getting aged this causes a lot of stress.I was hopeless but fortunately a friend of mine told me about this surrogacy. I have consulted some of the experts and all of the gave me positive views.It is banned in some countries and it is a bit expensive. In USA and Europe is legal and patients are giving positive reviews.Some of the success stories have motivated me this is the reason i m going for it.
Hey, there. I am sorry for your loss. 17 years is a very long time. I am sorry that you weren't able to get this. I know how hard it can be. I believe you can get a baby soon. Yes, surrogacy seems like a goof option. Anyways, it isn't your last option. You can adopt. That way you provide a homeless child, a home. It is wonderful in its own way. Just don't give up. I know you can do this. We are all here to support you. Goodluck with everything!
hey there. I'm really sorry to hear about your struggle. I know it must have been hard. keep going. don't lose hope. ill pray for you. may everything becomes easy for you. be happy, please. stay sane. may surrogacy turns about successful for you. it is a sure shot. which clinic will you go for? keep me updated. stay strong. sending you baby dust. take care.
Hey. I am sorry for you. Miscarriages are really hard to overcome. It's very bad that you have wasted 17 years. You should have chosen surrogacy before. But I am happy that you are considering surrogacy for yourself least. I am happy with your decision. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process for a woman like us who face miscarriages and infertility. A woman always wants her own baby. It is a successful procedure than other treatments. I think you should probably go for it as soon as possible. I am also a mother of a baby. I got him through surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was an affordable clinic. Surrogacy is legal in Europe. I hope this would help you.
Sign in to follow this topic