Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Story Rss

TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived for 3 times but the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. I have read about surrogacy from many people on this forum. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine.
Hi. I agree with you. Sorry to hear about your struggles. You should definitely go for surrogacy now. Your problems will be solved. It really transforms a person. I even know a great clinic you could go to for your procedure. Good luck.
Hey there. I hope you're hanging in there. It's really important to keep the faith. I know this sounds cliche. However, trust me with this. Not losing hope is crucial. It's a tough situation. But remember, there are many alternatives now. It's 2018! There's no need to put all your eggs in one basket. Surrogacy is definitely the best solution for your problem. It's a tried and tested method. It's slightly expensive in some areas. However, this clinic in Ukraine offers great rates. You should check them out.
Hey, Paggie, know that everything will be alright. This journey can sometimes be so hard to cope with and sometimes you feel like just giving up. However, don't let that happen! When I first found out about my infertility I was completely taken aback. I thought that this was it and I honestly thought there were no options left. However, that is not true because technology has improved drastically. Now we have soo many options to go with and the choices are endless. I am glad you are looking into surrogacy. It has proven to be quite successful for so many infertile couples. I have seen people finally becoming parents after 20 years. The joy on their faces is just my beyond words! With surrogacy so far my experience has been amazing. You just have to be well researched before you opt for the treatment. The clinic I have chosen fulfilled all my requirements and you have to ensure that. Make sure they are legal and are well organized. Good luck!
I'm so sorry for you, honey..Your post is hearty and difficult to read. I'm sorry you faced 3 mcs, brave lady you're, you survived somehow. I'm not that strong definitely. I already have a 2,7 yrs old kid conceived naturally which makes things even more strange. Despite our previous luck we had to apply for DE ivf overseas (For high success rates and more affordable prices.) A couple of things about me:
36 yrs oldie.
DX: POF, 1 ovary only, last amh test result came in m not in the case of surrogacy. Only considering it the next option to count on if no luck wih ivf. Still have already done loads of research on the topic. Will definitely share some fo the key points on the thread. Hoping for you.
samantha756 wrote:
Hey there. I hope you're hanging in there. It's really important to keep the faith. I know this sounds cliche. However, trust me with this. Not losing hope is crucial. It's a tough situation. But remember, there are many alternatives now. It's 2018! There's no need to put all your eggs in one basket. Surrogacy is definitely the best solution for your problem. It's a tried and tested method. It's slightly expensive in some areas. However, this clinic in Ukraine offers great rates. You should check them out.

I'm with you. Other European countries either prohibit surrogacy or allow surrogacy agreements only the surrogate is unpaid. For those countries that allow surrogacy the laws typically give all parental rights to the surrogate. This is so until a court process can transfer the rights from her to the IP. In these countries the surrogate has the right to keep the baby if she chooses. But this will never happen in Ukraine. Surrogacy there is well regulated. Surrogacy contracts are considered enforceable under legislation. Under Ukrainian law, the child belongs to IP from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with the names of the IP. SM is not awarded any parental rights. She has no standing to keep the baby or claim any rights. This is true even if there were no biological relation between the child and IP. In this and other cases their names remain on the birth certificate.
Ukainian surrogates are between 25-35 years old. A SM is a natural mother of at least one child. She's mentally and physically capable of becoming a SM. The marital status of the surrogate is irrelevant. All you need to do is to chose the best SM for you and sign a legal agreement with your SM. I'd also recommend reading oursurrogacyblog.wordpress.com to everyone considering surrogacy in Ukraine.
Angellika966 wrote:
Surrogacy is prohibited in many states. Like I am from japan there surrogacy is banned. So i had to move to Europe in search of surrogacy. I was infertile due to cancer. But my husband told me not to get worried because he had decided to go through surrogacy to have our kid. So we moved to Europe. Than from Europe we moved to Ukraine.

I'd say more about the US surrogacy. Firstly, surrogacy in the US remains unregulated at the federal level. Each individual state having its own laws or even not at all. The individual state laws vary widely even between states. Some states allow for surrogacy only for heterosexual couples, while others will allow married couples but not singles. The US negotiated surrogacy programs include all components of the surrogacy process. A single fee includes all medical procedures (including the IVF, embryo transfer prenatal care and the delivery), legal contracts and filings, the surrogate compensation and expenses as well as the logistical support from the IP’ agent. These programs range from $85,000 to $120,000 USD, not including an egg donor!!! I think this is overwhelmingly high for most couples. Another thing which bothers much is that a SM can claim the rights for the ked she gave birth too. Even though this baby has both of your DNA, she is considered to be its mom. To have this baby YOURS you have to go to the court. Adding also some other facts. If things go wrong, for example, your SM quits or she fails to get pego, you have to look for another one, paying another $5k for her testings, check ups, lab work and so on. This means some of the hidden costs are also possible.
Hey. You are right. TTC is a hard part of a woman life. I am sorry for your miscarriages. I hope you will be a mother soon. Surrogacy is an amazing process. I also have a baby through surrogacy. It was never easy for me to lose a baby. But it was in fate. So this made me choose surrogacy. I am a blessed mother and I think you should go for it too.
Hey. TTC is so hard to deal with. It's a pathetic situation. I feel really sorry for you. Indeed surrogacy is a best way of having babies. When a woman is not able to get pregnant and when she is facing infertility. She chooses other processes like surrogacy. Yes, it is a blessing. I faced difficulty in conceiving a baby and so I made my mind for surrogacy. I have seen many couples who are happy to have babies through surrogacy. I was diagnosed with Cervix Incompetence disease and then I faced 5 years of infertility. I was once really despondent that I stopped trying on babies. But when I read such motivating thing that people wrote on the forums so I made my mind and decided to go for surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. I have a baby. I am so happy to have her. Hope this would help a lot of others too. Surrogacy is really a blessing for me. you should go for it without any delay. Good luck!
Hello. You are correct. Trying is a critical step of a lady life. I am sad for your baby's early births. I trust you will be a mother soon. Surrogacy is an astonishing procedure. I have an infant through surrogacy. It have faced infertility for 10 years. Well, it was in destiny. So this influenced me to pick surrogacy. I am an honoured mother. I hope you will find a better way to have babies.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. I wish you good luck. Surrogacy is amazing to go for it. Take care. Love and support.
Sign in to follow this topic