Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Possible surprise pregnancy? Rss

Wondering if i could possibly be pregnant. It's been quite a number of years since i was pregnant and back then had no symptoms until after a positive test when AF was due

Hubby had vasectomy but we took a risk after 2 months (only realised later it was fertile time for my dates), he hadn't cleared the pipes anywhere near enough the recommended times. Sorry TMI

AF should be due possibly sometime between this Friday and coming Monday

Symptoms lately
hunger
lots of gas (burping)
tightening and pulling sensations abdomen
fullness feeling
frequent urinating
cramping last friday (week before possible earliest AF arrival)
Spotting but this was about 3 days before the cramping
Boobs sore and feeling full and larger (not a usual PMS symptom for me)
Rash (Small itchy spots on inside of arms and top of thighs) came up monday night does settle and then gets itchy again
itchy skin

Tests are all negative so far

hey, there honey.Thanks for asking the question. Glad to see your a mum already.unlike some of us.hey most women go through it.these symptoms are totally normal. I mean it experienced these a lot. Haven't been pregnant yet so.maybe this gave you a little hope. Besides your DH had a vasectomy. I don't think there are many possibilities. Could just be that your hormones are acting up. Happens all the time. maybe you just caught an allergy. these symptoms look more like those. Take care love.
The symptoms are that of pregnancy. I guess you ovulated late. Maybe that is why the test is not picking it up. Keep testing daily for a week. Also get one blood test report done too. It will all become clear then. Wish you all the very best.
Dear don't be worry about that .it's not a serious issue as well. Sometimes this kind of situation happens but nor to tense for it. Just consult a good clinic and discuss all the symptoms. hope you will get the best advice and then follow properly them so that you can feel free and live a comfort and healthy life. Wish you good luck.
This post makes me very sad dear. I am very sorry about that. For a woman, it's the worst experience to lost her baby. And I know it's must have been extremely difficult.i can imagine the worst condition of your self. A healthy baby is the dream of every mother and when something wrong happened it will badly affect the parent's dream, their wishes and their hopes. But the very important thing is to never lose hope in any kind of situation. All will be good with the passage of time. Just keep in touch with your gynecologist. Follow her advice and think to be positive. You have to be strong more than before. just take care of your self and have a good diet plan .My prayers are with you. Soon all will be good for you.
Hey there. I hope you are doing good. Well, you don't need to be a wonder. The symptoms you are talking about are normal. You are not pregnant yet but it creates hope. All you need you to consult with your gynecologist. I hope you would get a positive news. Wish you a good luck. Take care of yourself and stay blessed.
Hey there. I'd suggest keeping your hopes and expectations low. Stay prepared for any outcome. Waiting is a tough job, but that's all you can do. Fingers crossed, it happens. Good luck and lots of love. Baby dust your way!
Thanks for asking the question. Glad to see your a mum already.unlike some of us.hey most women go through it.these symptoms are totally normal. I mean it experienced these a lot. Haven't been pregnant yet so.maybe this gave you a little hope. Besides your DH had a vasectomy. I don't think there are many possibilities. Could just be that your hormones are acting up. Happens all the time. maybe you just caught an allergy. these symptoms look more like those. Take care love.
hey dear. how are you now? hope everything is fine. I'm really not sure what could be the case here. of course I'm no doctor. but I would suggest going to a doctor. such situations are sensitive. or maybe you have caught up with some energy. do u have skin allergy issue earlier too? it's a good feeling to be pregnant. hope it the best in your regard happens. ill pray for you. good luck. take care.
hey dear. how are you now? hope everything is fine. I'm really not sure what could be the case here. of course I'm no doctor. but I would suggest going to a doctor. such situations are sensitive. or maybe you have caught up with some energy. do u have skin allergy issue earlier too? it's a good feeling to be pregnant. hope it the best in your regard happens. ill pray for you. good luck. take care.
Sign in to follow this topic