Age: child, parent
Skill for Bub: making memories
Get into the Christmas spirit and make your very own advent calendar at home!
- Cut a 30cm x 30cm piece of cardboard.
- Paint with white water paint.
- Cut some red velvet tissue and attach with some glue stick around the cardboard to realise a frame.
- Buy small match boxes and paint them in red. Let dry.
- With a golden pen draw the number for each day of the month of December. Then draw a cross on top of each box.
- Buy some small reindeer to stick in the middle of the cross.
- Then stick the boxes around the cardboard and hide some chocolate in each box.
- Before going to bed each day of the month of December, your child can look for the number of the day and find the chocolate.