Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Crushed! ELC Toys Closed Lock Rss

So not happy! I really wanted the rocket and with all the trouble with the site at the start with putting in the claim form I though I would wait a bit before trying again!

I hope the next barcode promo is soon. sad
I don't understand!! I just went on there yesterday afternoon and ordered one and there were over 3,000 rockets left then!!! blink I wonder if they'll send my barcodes back then??
They said they would sent the barcodes back if you missed out. Basically from all the requests on the site they realised they would be out way before the promotion was suppose to close.

Hopefully my friend got hers. It's marked for his birthday which is soon.
But as of yesterday afternoon, they still had over 3,000!! Unless they don't count them as 'gone' until they've shipped out? Bah. That would suck! I ticked the "give me what you've got box" too, so DS might end up with the princess one hahaha
spin out!! cannnot beleive they r all gone would of thought at least a month for sure!!! b4 the 35,000 r gone... goes to show how many people buy huggies nappies!!! and how much money they make out of us!! they should have more toys, but saying that 35,000 is a fair bit a well!!
Keeping in mind people could put in for 2 toys and by word of mouth, let their friends know.
Keeping in mind people could put in for 2 toys and by word of mouth, let their friends know.

Maybe they will open another lot up since so many people would ahve missed out.
Oh boy I am so NOT happy about this, I went to the supermarket yesterday and specifically bought the extra wipes and nappies I need to complete the claim form and when I logged on today to enter they closed the competition.
Luckily I kept the supermarket receipt, I am so annoyed I am going to Coles to get my money back and purchase a leading competitors brand of nappies. I am going to show my disapproval by voting with my wallet. If Huggies don't want me as a customer anymore then I'm only too willing to oblige. What a total waste of time : (
I think a lot of people would have done that and Huggies aren't exactly the lest expensive in store. It's a bit rough.
I think a lot of people would have done that and Huggies aren't exactly the lest expensive in store. It's a bit rough.
Seriously you need to do your maths, what are these toys worth? They are not free when you have to buy products and pay postage to get them. If you use these products and have the barcodes then yeah you are only paying postage but to go out spending to get a "free" toy ...

Seriously you need to do your maths, what are these toys worth? They are not free when you have to buy products and pay postage to get them. If you use these products and have the barcodes then yeah you are only paying postage but to go out spending to get a "free" toy ...

bugger it! I printed my form on April 5th, sent it the next day, and haven't heard a bloody thing back.
Do I live in hope, or would it be safe to assume mum's credit card wont be debited?
Sign in to follow this topic