Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Crushed! ELC Toys Closed Lock Rss

I sent my barcodes off last week. One for each toy.
Got an email yesterday saying the rocket one had been validated etc.

When I checked it this morning, the rocket one said validated and the other one said sorry, promo closed!
I thought it was a bit strange seeing as they were both in the same envelope. Well, I just got an email saying the princess one has been validated too!

So, my guess is they have closed the promo to stop any new forms being downloaded, however the ones that have already been posted should still be processed.

!@#$ should have done it yesterday. Hopefully they bring out a new promo soon.

bugger it! I printed my form on April 5th, sent it the next day, and haven't heard a bloody thing back.
Do I live in hope, or would it be safe to assume mum's credit card wont be debited?

Live in hope. They've said that if you've already sent your forms in they are still going through them and validating them, they're just not letting people create any new forms (not all toys are allocated yet, they just know how many forms they still have to validate and that will equal/exceed the number of toys available). It is possible that not every form that has been sent to them will be able to be fulfilled but there is hope that they will be, especially given you sent them in so early.

Leisa.

!@#$ should have done it yesterday. Hopefully they bring out a new promo soon.

they had 35000 toys, they went so quick - its usually once every 12 months, so dont hold your breath.
Surely they could change it to 6monthly wink
I hope mine goes through!!! I sent in my forms last week...

On the site when you click on to see if it has been validated it says up the top that any forms that can't be validated will not have money debited and they will return the barcodes - so I really don't think that everyone that has sent off their forms will be through...

dammit - I already told dd and showed her the pictures and she's so excited.... guess we'll just have to wait and see. sad

I hope mine goes through!!! I sent in my forms last week...

On the site when you click on to see if it has been validated it says up the top that any forms that can't be validated will not have money debited and they will return the barcodes - so I really don't think that everyone that has sent off their forms will be through...

dammit - I already told dd and showed her the pictures and she's so excited.... guess we'll just have to wait and see. sad

just wondering where we check to see if it has been validated??
You should have gotten an email when you filled out the application - and there's a link there to click on to take you to where you can have a look.

If you havn't got the email anymore...
Actually I just realised you can click on this link and it takes you to the home page.

https://huggies.campaign.net.au/ELCToys/Login.a...

Click away. grin

That was pretty quick!

I sent mine April 9th (via express) and on the site it says Valid - payment processing. So im assuming mines all good? I ordered the castle aswell. Hope i get it. I jsut havent got a confirmation email yet?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should have gotten an email when you filled out the application - and there's a link there to click on to take you to where you can have a look.

If you havn't got the email anymore...
Actually I just realised you can click on this link and it takes you to the home page.

https://huggies.campaign.net.au/ELCToys/Login.a...

Click away. grin

Thanks for the link! I had sent mine the day the promo opened and hadnt heard anything. Yay says mine is ready for dispatch smile

Oh funny that I've just thought about this today... just got an email confirming I'm getting the rocket.

I sent the two in the same envelope so it's funny that only the one has been validated but oh well... I'm happy to be getting something considering some people wont get anything.

I'm happy now! grin

Oh funny that I've just thought about this today... just got an email confirming I'm getting the rocket.

I sent the two in the same envelope so it's funny that only the one has been validated but oh well... I'm happy to be getting something considering some people wont get anything.

I'm happy now! grin

you might still get the other one. I sent both my orders in the one envelope and got the "they're validated" emails about 4 hrs apart.

Leisa.
Oh cool, that'd be great as I originally wanted to get the castle seeing as I have a dd... then realised I had enough barcodes for both so sent both in. I'm not sure if i'll keep the rocket or give it away as a gift to my nephew.

Think I will give it away if I get both as I'm feeling like I've been greedy now! Lol

Sign in to follow this topic